We all know how healthy is green tea, it is good for hair and skin as well. Including green tea in to diet on daily basis can do wonders for your hair.
Green tea is definitely more than just a tea. It is used in many cosmetics and creams. Green tea helps in reducing the blemishes and adds glow to skin. Where as Neem has medicinal qualities and also used to cure acne and skin allergies. Steam is one of the best ways to take out the impurities from skin and open the clogged pores.
To have the benefits of Green tea and Neem together follow these the step.
Green tea (dried) 20 gm or fresh leaves 40-50 gm
Neem leaves (dried) 20 gm or fresh leaves 40-50 gm
250 ml water
- Boil the water now add green tea and neem leaves to it. take a boil and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Strain the water and once again take a nice boil.
- Now cover your head with a towel keeping your face inside it, take steam for 40-50 secs. repeat it for 3-4 times.
- Finish off with your favorite toner. Applying toner after steam is must cause steam opens the clogged pores and tightening them is extremely important.
- Squeeze the oil of 3 vitamin E capsules in this water
- Let it cool down and pour this water in the ice tray and freeze it. Now your Green tea and Neem Facial Ice cubes are ready.
- Apply it everyday in the morning to reduce facial and eyes swelling after sleep or before applying make up, it will increase the staying power of the makeup