Today’s consumer is certainly more aware than it used to be before the influx of the internet. Before buying anything s/he’ll read reviews at 10 places, check ratings and after the detailed research, the consumer decides to buy something. For the same reason, it is difficult for manufacturers to fool around and sell anything in the market. But despite so much information, we end up buying wrong products and when it happens with hair care, it is quite visible in the form of dandruff, hair fall or frizzy hair and so on.
For example, if you end up buying wrong shampoo and conditioner which leaves your hair dry and frizzy, here’s what you can do. A dash of Glycerine can probably solve a lot of your hair concerns and also you can still use the wrong hair products but it won’t be able to harm your hair anymore.
Below are some tricks to explain how to use Glycerine for hair care:
Glycerin as Shampoo
When you find that your shampoo is cleaning the natural oils along with the dirt/ pollution or suddenly, because of weather change, shampoo seems to be ineffective. For example, the shampoo working fine in summer will leave your hair dry in winters. 2 things you can do:
- Save the shampoo till you have suitable weather condition
- Mix 4-5 drops of Glycerine in your shampoo and then use it.
Glycerin as conditioner
When you find that conditioner is not as moisturizing as it should be or you want to intensify moisturizing property of your conditioner:
- Mix 4-5 drops of glycerin in the conditioner and then use it normally.
- Try and experiment with quantity of glycerin, it may vary person to person
If you are someone who doesn’t use conditioner then the next trick is what you need.
Glycerin as leave on serum
This is one my favorite go-to tricks. When the above two options are irrelevant this is what is required. This works so well that you might think about not buying a leave on hair serum.
- Glycerin last rinse – Mix 10-15 drops of glycerin with a mug of water. rinse hair with this mixture, wait for 2 mins and wash it off with water.
- Mix 1 tsp glycerin + 100 ml water, save it in a spray bottle and use it as leave-on hair serum
You may also like
- 7 everyday DIYs for naturally gorgeous skin
- How to be always Photoready?
- DIY- Intense Hydrating Hair Mask
- Budget Haircare – What to do when you buy wrong haircare products?
- 5 Nut Oils For Gorgeous Skin & Hair
- Do I need to use an Eye Cream?
- Are you cleansing your face too often?
- Transition your hair care from summer to winter
- Get your skin winter ready
- DIY – SKIN CONDITIONER